Aspid continues to rely on the Light Weight technologies developed by IFR, the very ones that are also employed in the GT-21 Invictus and position Aspid vehicles at the cutting edge in terms of technological advances. The result: optimum performance cars whether on straight or on bends, with unique safety features, providing thrills that can only be experienced in an Aspid. Technological targets are surpassed here, making the Aspid special from the rest in every respect, and taking the concept of "exclusive" to another level.
Essentially, Alexcom transforms the simple aluminium space-frame into a sophisticated honeycomb shell-like structure that is immensely strong and rigid. The performance is similar to carbon fibre chassis but eliminate the issues with composite technology in terms of expired date, microc arcks, repeatability and reparability.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OVER TRADICIONAL SYSTEMS:
• REDUCE WEIGHT as carbon fibre chassis.
• IMPROVE HANDLING as Increased stiffness-to-weight and strength-to-weight ratios.
• FIA safety standards compliant for the survival cell.
• ENERGY ABSORTION UP TO 16 TIMES MORE OF ALUMINIUM AND STEEL SPACEFRAME CHASSIS. Certified by CSG.
• IMPROVE DURABILITY: Forces are better spread all over the chassi s oviding strees concentration.
Lightweight suspension arm extruded from aluminium tube with an elliptical cross-sectional profile incorporating two reinforcement cords running throughout the extrusion.
The special profile provides immense stiffness and rigidity in all directions helping to minimise stresses under torsional, longitudinal and vertical bending loads.
In addition, the special profile and internal cords provide an ideal socket to receive an aluminium end piece. Ample contact between the internal mating surfaces helps minimise any mechanical loading on the connection and guarantees an efficient join.
Summary of benefits:
• Reduce the weight drastically.
• Better driving accuracy and driver feedback.
• Improved vehicle dynamic performance.
• Improved mechanical grip and traction.
• Reliability and ease of maintenance.
Changed the disc concept: From heat accumulator to heat dissipater. A new generation of brakes in the hi performance industry.
• ULTRA LIGHT WEIGHT SOLUTION
• NO FADING.
• IMPROVE DRIVER BRAKING FEELING.
• BETTER HANDLING as reduce the un sprung mass.
• BETTER TRACTION.
• BETTER RIDE COMFORT.
• LAST LONGER.
A difference with carbon ceramic discs this systems works from the 1st millisecond, it does not need to wait for warming out the disc until working properly causing unexpected time delays at braking.
The first and unique system allowing total integration between Multimedia and vehicle control.
The system substitutes traditional instrument clusters with graphical interactive displays, eliminating traditional knobs and switches, and adding intuitive central control devices with LCD graphical interfaces and the latest telecommunication resources (GSM, GPRS, GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth).
These are the features that place Unidrive at the forefront of technology as a premium player ready to fore ahead in the revolution of vehicle electrical and electronic systems design.
Unidrive benefits are:
• Ultra light system (weights 1/3 of conventional systems).
• INCREASE USABILITY (spcial apps for clients, data loger...).
• Easy to control the car electronics.
• Better way to manage the car information.
• Allows customization.